In Celebration of Naivete


Disturbance. A disturbance of factors, a chaos of challenges...what are the group names for packets of events in life??
A quantum of solace, indeed!
Buying time and gaining experience...
I feel chained to survival and absurdity.
I continue to feel that somehow, someway, it is possible to unleash a chain reaction of liberation, and I do not mean death, I mean embodied, vibrant, here and NOW change that can make living a coherent bliss.
Why not??

Naivete is another word for truth, one truth, the truth of the child.
And in the abstract, the child--as a sensory organ of the planet--is keen, uncorrupted. Lacking context in the adult regard, but having a much more basic contextual map for determining right and wrong, happiness and disappointment, for what enjoyment is and the purposes of a body and a consciousness.

I am grateful that I've retained a significant amount of my naivete into adulthood, even though it makes me churn through a lot of confusion often, even though I am made to feel the fool by people who are more pragmatic and realistic than I am.

We should have no desire at all to shackle the dreamers in the world.

I understand my value on that level, at least, although it makes me feel ashamed to admit it. But this knowledge encourages me to persevere...
which could be just another example of confirmation bias, but one must have an internal compass, a gut instinct to follow in life.

Tools for vanquishing fear.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts